Monday, March 7, 2011

The possibilities are endless.

I've recently been thinking so much about my future and what exactly I want to accomplish. I guess it's not even that much in the future considering I graduate in two years (THANK GOD). I am so ready to be done with Pacific and Stockton and the U.S. basically. I've been doing a lot of research and there are so many options for me after I graduate. I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but what I know I don't want to be doing is teaching in a classroom in the U.S. I've been looking up places in South America-- Costa Rica is my first choice, but so far I've found a lot of cool opportunities in Chile. And another place that I am beginning to consider (and never even knew I would) is Thailand. Yes, THAILAND!! I love that there are so many things that I can do and so many places I can go in just two (hopefully short) years.
I feel like I have a really big chance of getting in to whatever program I apply for because the requirements seem to have my name written all over them. "Experience living/studying/working in a foreign country." YES. HI, THAT'S ME!!! I am loving this period in my life I am learning so much and growing so much as a person. Just had to get this off my chest because this excitement was TMTH.

Thailand!!

1 comment:

Anna Waffle said...

I am so happy and excited for you!