have come and nearly gone (lucky for me, my family celebrates "Dia de los Reyes" on January 6th). So I have one more celebration to look forward to before the holidays are officially over.
I have been keeping pretty busy as my last few weeks in America come to a close..for the next six months at least! There have been gift exchanges with friends, Bollywood movie nights and dressing up in saris, and lots of great times with my family.
I really can't believe it's already 2011 though and that in 13 days I will be on my way to Spain! I am so looking forward to my journey abroad and everything that awaits halfway around the world. For now I plan on enjoying the time left with my family and friends here in America and hopefully plan on taking a mini vacation this weekend (my last full weekend home!)
![]() |
| Truly, the best group of girls. |
![]() |
| White Elephant/Ugly sweater party. |
![]() |
| Bollywood Night. With the "beautiful bride to be"! |



No comments:
Post a Comment