The real reason for this post though was to state how amazing I think it is that my friends and I will be traveling all around the world!
Here is the list, thus far:
- Megan is currently on her way to Jerusalem and will be studying there until April.
- Logan leaves for South Africa this month and will be there until May.
- Sunjum most likely leaves in June for school in India. (For five years!)
- Anna finds out soon when she will be going abroad to England.
- And I will be spending the next six months in beautiful Spain!
3 comments:
Wow! I knew that a lot of us were travelling abroad for school, but once I saw it all down on a list like that it really just set in! Like it just hit me, you know?
It really is just CRAZY!!!! I'm so excited to hear about every place in the world from all of our friends.
I think ethnic friends are about to get a little more ethnic-- we've got the globe covered!
Post a Comment